- Pastor Tae Chin called to serve part-time as the English Ministry pastor of Siloam Korean Church of Atlanta.
- The English Ministry sustains its own pastoral salary independent from the Korean Ministry.
- Pastor Tae Chin temporarily serves as minister of youth while ministering to the English Ministry until December 2015.
- The session of Siloam Korean Church decides to plant the English Ministry as an independent church.
- Marriage Lifegroup begins and lasts for 11 sessions, meeting every other week.
- Welcoming Team formed
- Prayer Ministry formed
- EM votes on the church name. Siloam Community Church is voted as the new name of former Siloam English Ministry.
- SCC Finance Team formed.
- Launch Team formed to prepare for opening worship as Siloam Community Church.
- EM launches publicly as Siloam Community Church (4/9)
- Nursery room dedicated (4/9)
- Siloam Community Church becomes incorporated and obtains 501(c)3 non-profit status with the state of Georgia. (5/3)
- Pastor Tae Chin transitions into full-time ministry with SCC
- Vision Lifegroup begins and lasts for 9 sessions, weekly
- Women's Ministry Bible Study begins and lasts for 7 sessions, biweekly.
- Pastor Billy Wynn called as Assistant Pastor of SCC (9/10)
- SCC's J.U.M.P. Ministry launched (10/8)
- Winter Retreat (1/5-1/7)
- Sunday Small Groups started (2/4)
- J.U.M.P. Ministry streamlined with Sunday Small Groups